Our most exciting new innovation for 2020. Delivering the highest level cut resistance in the finest, lightest gauge knit glove, the 58-6120 is the impossible made possible.
As cut resistance specialists we constantly strive to deliver high level cut protection in a solution that feels truly wearable, soft, comfortable, and tactile through our Rhino Yarn technology.
Combined with incredible level F (ANSI 105:2016 A9) cut protection our new bi-polymer foam palm is tough and durable providing superb dry and light oil grip with 360 degrees breathability for all-day comfort.
58-6120 Ultra-lightweight 18 gauge cut F bi-polymer foam glove (Pack of 12)
- Rhino Yarn™ cut resistant technology
- Extreme level F cut resistance to EN388:2016
- Highest level cut protection in an ultra-light 18 gauge glove
- Tough and durable new bi-polymer foam coating
- Thumb reinforcement provides additional durability and extends the life of the glove
- Excellent dry and light oil grip
- Undetectable levels of DMF
- 360 breathability
- METAL FABRICATION