The 53-5420 is our best selling medium weight NBR glove reinvigorated for 2017.
A black foam nitrile coating to the palm and fingers provides excellent grip even when handling slightly oily parts. The cut level E seamless knitted liner provides a close and comfortable fit, maximising dexterity and reducing hand fatigue. Typical applications include assembly work, metal stamping, automotive production, glass handling and processing.
53-5420 Medium weight cut resistant foam nitrile palm coated glove (Pack of 12)
- EN388: 2016 level E cut resistance
- EN388: 2016 4 × 4 2 E
- EN407 contact heat level 1 protection
- Rhino Yarn™ cut resistant technology
- Excellent dry and oil grip
- Palm coating repels oil and liquids
- Highly breathable liner and coating
- EN407 contact heat level 1
- Automotive industry
- Metal fabrication / stamping
- Glass manufacturing
- White goods manufacturing