As cut resistance specialists our aim is to always deliver best in class cut protection for high hazard applications, keeping working hands safe.
The ever popular medium weight cut level E 50 range is evolving into upgraded equivalent styles with higher specification providing incredible level F cut protection to EN388:2016.
We’ve re-engineered our Rhino Yarn™ composition to increase the level of mechanical protection without compromising on comfort or dexterity.
Providing EN388: 2016 level F cut resistance and high levels of abrasion resistance the glove has a robust, durable crinkle latex palm coating designed to deliver excellent grip and puncture resistance. The dark colour palm and liner help hide dirt, extending the usable life of the glove.
50-6130 Medium Weight Cut Level F Latex Palm Coated Glove (Pack of 12)
- Elevated maximum level F cut resistance
- Rhino Yarn™ cut resistant technology
- EN388: 2016 3 × 4 3 F
- Good level of abrasion and puncture resistance
- Crinkle latex palm coating delivers excellent dry and wet grip
- Breathable open back
- Dark colour hides dirt, extending life of the glove
- Glass manufacturing
- Metal fabrication / stamping
- Waste handling / Recycling