As cut resistance specialists our aim is to always deliver best in class cut protection for high hazard applications, keeping working hands safe.
The ever popular medium weight cut level E 50 range is evolving into upgraded equivalent styles with higher specification providing incredible level F cut protection to EN388:2016.
We’ve re-engineered our Rhino Yarn™ composition to increase the level of mechanical protection without compromising on comfort or dexterity.
Providing EN388: 2016 maximum level F cut resistance and abrasion resistance the 50-6121 has a breathable, sandy foam nitrile palm coating designed to deliver excellent grip, particularly in oily conditions.
The thumb area has been reinforced with a nitrile patch to provide additional support and protection in a key high action area, extending the life of the glove.
50-6121 Cut level F Nitrile palm Glove with thumb reinforcement (Pack of 12)
- EN388: 2016 level E cut resistance
- EN388: 2016 3 × 4 3 F
- EN407: 2004 × 1 X X X X
- Rhino Yarn™ cut resistant technology
- High level of abrasion resistance and durability
- Good oil and dry grip
- Breathable open back and coating
- Dark colour hides dirt, extending life of the glove
- Reinforced thumb crotch with nitrile patch
- Automotive industry
- Metal fabrication / stamping
- Glass manufacturing
- White goods manufacturing