Privacy statement V4G WORKWEAR LTD 6 Ainsworth Road Radcliffe Manchester M26 4DJ
The protection of your personal data is very important to V4G WORKWEAR LTD. Therefore, V4G WORKWEAR LTD will only collect, process and use your personal data in compliance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement (hereinafter “Privacy Statement”) and the applicable data protection legislation on personal data.
1. When does this Privacy statement apply? The Privacy Statement applies to the collection or use of personal information on websites or related to a specific product or service. This Privacy Statement is effective as of 24 May 2018. When entering one of our (mobile) websites, our web shop, or using online services, you agree that this Privacy Statement applies to the personal information collected by V4G WORKWEAR LTD.
2. Who is responsible for processing your personal data? For the processing of personal data under the terms of the activities mentioned in this Privacy statement, V4G WORKWEAR LTD considers itself as the Controller with respect to General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter called “GDPR”). V4G WORKWEAR LTD will only collect, process or use your personal data as far as legally permitted or provided you have given your prior consent.
3. What personal data do we process and why? Personal data means any information concerning an identified or an identifiable individual. V4G WORKWEAR LTD collects and processes different categories of personal data with respect to its customers, prospects, visitors of the website and suppliers.V4G WORKWEAR LTD collects your data in the following ways: a. Information provided by you: Most personal data we collect about you comes from our direct interactions with you. When you become a V4G WORKWEAR LTD customer and, under certain conditions, will appear in the search results of our store locator. When you contact us (online or offline) in connection with a request for information. When you want to create a personal customer account for the web shop When you wish to subscribe to mailings and newsletters of V4G WORKWEAR LTD. When you order a product or service. when you participate in a contest or other promotional activities. when you visit our social media channels. when you visit our shop in Radcliffe, Manchester. when you have a contract with us concerns, among others, your contact- and identification data (name, postal address, e-mail address, …). b. Information provided automatically When entering our website, or using our web shop, we will record information necessary to provide you with access, for the operation of the website and for us to comply with security and legal requirements in relation to operating our site, such as passwords, IP address. c. Information from other sources V4G WORKWEAR LTD may receive, collect, process and use data provided by third parties. This includes personal data received by providers, who specialize in collecting personal data, public sources and social media, …. When you use social media channels, please note that only their Privacy Statement applies to your personal information as well as the information that V4G WORKWEAR LTD posts. We will never force you to provide us with your personal information or to agree on how we process personal information. However, in some exceptional cases, we will need your personal information (such as your name, address, email address, …) in order to guarantee the best service that also complies with legal and regulatory obligations V4G WORKWEAR LTD collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes and based on the following legal grounds: To live up to our obligations towards you and offer you the correct service (whether in the execution of the agreement) To optimize the content and execution of our service, to manage the administration, for direct marketing purposes (ie. sending you information or special promotions) To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations When you gave permission In case V4G WORKWEAR LTD wishes to use your personal data for new purposes, we will request for your prior consent. Finally, V4G WORKWEAR LTD also collects personal data during recruitment and staff selection. These details are processed at our Radcliffe Shop, where the data is also stored. If you have any questions regarding your application and your personal details, please do not hesitate to contact us under “Contact Us”.
4. With whom do we share personal data? V4G WORKWEAR LTD does not at any point share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes. When necessary/possible your personal data can be shared with a specialised service provider, with whom we work together, for the handling of your order, sending you a newsletter, managing your account or organising a competition. These service providers are carefully selected by V4G WORKWEAR LTD. We take care that our service providers only process your data as instructed and that they make sure they guarantee to treat your personal data confidential and with the necessary safety measures.
5. How do we protect your personal information? a. Technical and organisational measures We intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its accuracy. V4G WORKWEAR LTD implements reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use and disclosure. Nevertheless, we ask you to be careful when using or saving personal or customer information, especially when using unsafe or public networks.b. SSL Certificate For example, sensitive personal information such as credit card information is never held with V4G Workwear Ltd but is administered by Stripe payments. When you proceed to finish your order or when you change your customer account, all data will be protected from unauthorised access thanks to the cryptographic Protocol SSL. The URL in the address bar of your browser starts with https://.... This shows that the internet page you visit is secured.
6. How long do we retain your personal data? We will not retain personal information longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is processed, including the security of our processing complying with legal and regulatory obligations (e.g. audit, accounting and statutory retention terms), handling disputes.
7. What are your rights? You always have the right to file a request concerning your personal data to: Look into your personal data and request information on how the personal data is processed To update and correct your personal data To delete your personal data (except when the personal data is necessary for the execution of a legal obligation, the execution of an agreement or based on our legitimate interest). to transfer the personal data In the circumstances and under the conditions as noted in the GDPR, you also have the right to: restrict the processing of your personal data to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest not subject to a decision based solely on automated data processing If the processing of personal data is based on your prior consent, you can also withdraw this consent at any time. To exercise one of the aforementioned rights, address a request to 0161 724 4200
8. Right to lodge a complaint In the event you consider our processing of your personal information not to be compliant with the applicable data protection laws, you can lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. The name and contact details of the Data Protection Authorities can be found https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/
9. Changes to our Privacy Statements From time to time we may update this Privacy Statement, as well as any other specific privacy statement. When making changes to this Privacy Statement, we will add a new date at the top of this Privacy Statement.